With funding from the Victorian Government, the Emergency Services Foundation is hosting a program of Mental Health Matters workshops for volunteers in 17 locations across the state.
The workshops are free and have been designed especially for emergency service / management volunteers with an interest in supporting the wellbeing of colleagues as well as looking after themselves.
Participants will leave the workshops:
- knowing the how leaders [formal and informal] can support the mental health and wellbeing of a team
- able to recognise factors which contribute to stress in a workplace
- able to recognise early indicators of distress in themselves
- able to recognise early indicators of distress in colleagues
- confident in being able to start conversations about mental health and wellbeing with colleagues
- knowing where to access mental health support and resources
Facilitated by OzHelp the workshops will be all-day events
Workshops are being held in 17 locations across Victoria.
Clicking on a date and location from the list below will take you to its registration page.