Stay at home - restricted postcodes
The Victorian Government is directing people who live in postcodes and suburbs listed below, to stay at home to slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19):
- 3012 – includes Brooklyn, Kingsville, Maidstone, Tottenham, West Footscray
- 3021 – includes Albanvale, Kealba, Kings Park, St Albans
- 3031 – includes Flemington, Kensington
- 3032 – includes Ascot Vale, Highpoint City, Maribyrnong, Travancore
- 3038 – includes Keilor Downs, Keilor Lodge, Taylors Lakes, Watergardens
- 3042 – includes Airport West, Keilor Park, Niddrie, Niddrie North
- 3046 – includes Glenroy, Hadfield, Oak Park
- 3047 – includes Broadmeadows, Dallas, Jacana
- 3051 – includes Hotham Hill, North Melbourne
- 3055 – includes Brunswick South, Brunswick West, Moonee Vale, Moreland West
- 3060 – includes Fawkner
- 3064 – includes Craigieburn, Donnybrook, Mickleham, Roxburgh Park, Kalkallo
If you live in one of these suburbs there are only four reasons you can leave home:
- To shop for food and essential goods and services.
- For care or compassionate reasons.
- For work or study – if you can’t do it from home.
For all current information visit dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Victoria is stepping up coronavirus (COVID-19) testing to help find and isolate cases quickly.
If you have any of the symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), however mild, you should seek advice and get tested. Symptoms include:
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
- runny nose
- loss of sense of smell or taste
More coronavirus (COVID-19) testing helps track the spread of the virus. The more info we have, the greater insight we have into how the virus might be spreading.
Get tested today, even if you have mild symptoms.
Find where you can get tested: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/getting-tested-coronavirus-covid-19
If you have a coronavirus (COVID-19) question and need a translator: first call 131 450, then request the government's dcoronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398.
COVID-19 translated information for people from all backgrounds, health professionals and industry.
Information includes factsheets and promotional materials and is available from dhhs.vic.gov.au/translated-resources
Victoria's restriction levels
Find out what what you can do at: dhhs.vic.gov.au/victorias-restriction-levels-covid-19
Staying apart keeps us together. Find out more at coronavirus.vic.gov.au
If you suspect you may have the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) call the dedicated
hotline 1800 675 398 – open 24 hours, 7 days.
Please keep Triple Zero (000) for emergencies only.